Once you finish the 20-minute Neuropriming session, you'll have the benefits of the Halo Sport headset for the next 60 minutes, whether you continue to wear the headset or not. Some users keep it on to use it to listen to music and others take it off when the 20 minutes is over. There's no difference in performance either way--purely personal preference.
Articles in this section
- What’s the difference between Halo Sport and Halo Sport 2?
- Who can use Halo Sport 2?
- How can I contact support?
- What is Halo Neuroscience's mission?
- What's the story behind Halo Sport?
- Do I have to wear Halo Sport after the 20 minute Neuropriming Session?
- How do I select a Neuropriming session?
- Is Halo Sport 2 safe?
- Will Halo Sport help me focus?
- What is the amplitude setting for?