Once you finish the 20-minute Neuropriming session, you'll have the benefits of the Halo Sport headset for the next 60 minutes, whether you continue to wear the headset or not. Some users keep it on to use it to listen to music and others take it off when the 20 minutes is over. There's no difference in performance either way--purely personal preference.
Articles in this section
- What do Halo Sport's different tones indicate?
- What is Halo Sport?
- How often should I use Halo Sport?
- How do I pair Halo Sport with my training?
- How do I know that Halo Sport is working? How can I track my performance?
- Do I have to wear Halo Sport after the 20 minute Neuropriming Session?
- How long does it take to recharge Halo Sport?
- How do I recharge my Primers?
- Can I Neuroprime while charging Halo Sport?
- When do Primers need to be recharged?