Halo Sport has 5 different types of beeps that come from the right ear cup:
1. Neuropriming Started / Resumed - A short 2 tone beep
2. Neuropriming Completed - A short 4 tone beep
3. Poor contact - Three beeps (same tone) in a row, followed by a break, then the same three beeps. Beeping will continue until poor contact is fixed or 5 minutes have elapsed (Neuropriming session will end). This is accompanied by a blinking yellow light.
4. Minimal contact - 3 beeps descending in tone. You'll hear this when contact quality has gone from good to minimal. It's fine to proceed with your session after hearing this signal, but we recommend removing, re-wetting and re-inserting your Primers for optimal Neuropriming.
5. System error - A short 3 tone beep accompanied by a red flashing light.
The complete definitions of Halo Sport's tones can be found in the Owner's Guide on page 11.
key words: beeps, alarm, alarms, notifications, bleep, bleeps, ring, ringing, sound, sounds