At Halo Neuroscience, we are always looking for ways to expand and extend the possibilities of Halo Sport and of transcranial electrical stimulation (tES) in general. We also believe that tES research should be easy. With Halo Sport, we offer not only the standard tDCS capabilities but a number of research features which can be unlocked with our Research Portal.
- 6 stimulation channels along the motor band (2 per primer)
- 1 auxiliary port for montage flexibility (such as an extracephalic return)
- 10 impedance and current checks per second to ensure safety
- Amplitude range of +/- 2.2 mA, including sham waveforms
- Frequency range of 0-600 Hz for alternating, pulsed, or variable frequency stimulation
- Stimulation parameters can be masked on the app to allow for double blinding or at-home trials
For more information, please email our research team at firstname.lastname@example.org about our standard Research Package and how Halo Sport can help with your next tES project.