If you are experiencing issues in connecting Halo Sport to your Android device via Bluetooth, follow these steps:
1) Make sure your Android Device and Operating System are supported.
2) Close out of the Halo Sport App.
3) Press and hold the power button for ~7 seconds. Release the power button after the indicator light fades and then starts to blink quickly.
4) Cycle Bluetooth power on the Android device.
5) Re-open the Halo Sport App and re-connect to the Halo Sport headset.
For more help, watch this video (Link).
tags: BLE, Bluetooth device, pair, pairing, connect, connection, coupling, link, Android OS, Google Pixel, Samsung Galaxy, HTC, LG Nexus, smart phone, smartphone, mobile device