A short tone comes from the headset when a Neuropriming session starts and is completed. If there are any connection complications during the Neuropriming session, the headset will produce a tone. If this occurs, check the Halo Sport App for further instructions.
Articles in this section
- Is Halo Sport a medical device?
- Is Halo Sport FDA approved?
- What is Halo Sport?
- How does Halo Sport work?
- Is Halo Sport safe?
- Is there an audio component to the Neuropriming session?
- Is there science behind Halo Sport?
- What is hyperplasticity?
- What is Neuropriming?
- What results have athletes seen when incorporating Halo Sport into their training?