Neuropriming is the process of using neurostimulation during athletic training to build stronger, more optimized connections between the brain and the muscles. Neuropriming introduces a state of hyper-learning or "hyperplasticity" in the brain, which refines the brain's ability to learn and adapt to athletic training. This allows athletes to see better results, faster.
Articles in this section
- Is Halo Sport a medical device?
- Is Halo Sport FDA approved?
- What is Halo Sport?
- How does Halo Sport work?
- Is Halo Sport safe?
- Is there an audio component to the Neuropriming session?
- Is there science behind Halo Sport?
- What is hyperplasticity?
- What is Neuropriming?
- What results have athletes seen when incorporating Halo Sport into their training?