Halo Sport works best when worn at the beginning of training, typically during your warm-up. Your motor cortex will be in a state of hyperplasticity—or hyperlearning—during the 20-minute Neuropriming session and for about 60 minutes after it is complete. Because your brain adapts to training more effectively in this state, you should focus on high-quality movements and high-intensity reps. Athletes pairing Halo Sport with their workouts in this way show a greater rate of improvement than athletes who do the same workouts without the benefits of Neuropriming.
Articles in this section
- How can I maximize Halo Sport's effects?
- Will Halo Sport 2 make my training gains last longer?
- How can I use Halo Sport 2 to improve my endurance?
- How do I pair Halo Sport with my training?
- Why does Halo Sport have an 8 hour rest period between sessions?
- How can I use Halo Sport 2 as a musician?
- How can I use Halo Sport for cycling?
- Which Neuropriming session should I choose?
- How can I use Halo Sport for golf?
- How can I use Halo Sport for swimming?