Halo Sport works best when worn at the beginning of training, typically during your warm-up. Your motor cortex will be in a state of hyperplasticity—or hyperlearning—during the 20-minute Neuropriming session and for about 60 minutes after it is complete. Because your brain adapts to training more effectively in this state, you should focus on high-quality movements and high-intensity reps. Athletes pairing Halo Sport with their workouts in this way show a greater rate of improvement than athletes who do the same workouts without the benefits of Neuropriming.
Articles in this section
- How can I maximize Halo Sport's effects?
- What is Halo Sport?
- How often should I use Halo Sport?
- How do I pair Halo Sport with my training?
- How do I know that Halo Sport is working? How can I track my performance?
- Do I have to wear Halo Sport after the 20 minute Neuropriming Session?
- Can I listen to music with Halo Sport?
- Can I listen to music when Halo Sport's battery is drained?
- How long does it take to recharge Halo Sport?
- Can I Neuroprime while charging Halo Sport?