The gains in strength and skill that you make using Halo Sport will go away at the same rate that they would have gone away if you did not use Halo Sport. So Halo Sport helps you to accelerate improvements, but it does not change the speed that you would lose those improvements if you stopped training.
Articles in this section
- How can I maximize Halo Sport's effects?
- Will Halo Sport 2 make my training gains last longer?
- How can I use Halo Sport 2 to improve my endurance?
- How do I pair Halo Sport with my training?
- Why does Halo Sport have an 8 hour rest period between sessions?
- How can I use Halo Sport 2 as a musician?
- How can I use Halo Sport for cycling?
- Which Neuropriming session should I choose?
- How can I use Halo Sport for golf?
- How can I use Halo Sport for swimming?