If you are experiencing issues connecting Halo Sport 2 to your iOS device via Bluetooth, please follow these steps:
1) Make sure your iOS Device and Operating System are supported.
2) Make sure the app is up to date with the latest App Store version. (App store → Updates (lower right) → see if Halo Sport is listed. If it is, update and skip step 2.)
3) Close the Halo Sport app (Double-click the home button, then swipe the app away. If you have an iPhone X or later, swipe up from the bottom of the screen, locate the Halo Sport app and swipe up on the app to close it.)
4) Perform a hard reset on your Halo Sport: With your headset on, hold down the power button for about 20 seconds. The light on your headset should fade away, then blink a few times, then turn off; let go when the light stops blinking. Wait 15 seconds before turning the headset back on.
5) Put Halo Sport into pairing mode: Turn the headset on and hold down the pause button (between the +/- volume buttons) for about 10 seconds until the light starts flashing quickly.
6) Re-open the app and attempt to connect.