If you are experiencing issues connecting Halo Sport 2 to your Android device via Bluetooth, please follow these steps:
1) Make sure your Android Operating System is supported.
2) Close out of the Halo Sport App. (Typically this can be done by tapping on the bottom right button of the screen - usually a square button - and swiping the app away)
3) Turn Bluetooth off. (Most devices: swipe down from the top of the screen for the settings tray → turn bluetooth off)
4) Put Halo Sport into pairing mode. Hold down the pause button (between the +/- volume buttons) on your headset until the indicator light starts to blink fast.
5) Turn Bluetooth back on. (most devices: swipe down from the top of the screen for settings tray → turn bluetooth on)
6) Re-open the Halo Sport App and attempt to connect to the Halo Sport headset.